So, you want to lose 8 pounds in 1 week and you want to find a way to do it. I'm glad you stopped by this article because I want to share with you a few suggestions that may help you to do exactly that. Read this article all the way through to make sure you get all the information you need to lose 8 lbs in 1 week. You need all these tips as this is not such an easy thing to do.
You basically need to lose a little over a pound a day. This can be done, especially if you have a lot of weight to lose and you've just started trying to shed weight. However, it does require effort on your part so be ready for an intensive week.
To lose 8 pounds in 7 days you will
First, let's deal with calorie traps, those things that cause you to consume a lot of calores, often without even realizing it. You have to avoid these calorie traps in order to shed weight fast. Here are some tips on how to do so:
1. Avoid alcohol for the next week. Alcohol is calorie rich and it doesn't even make you feel full. It is just a whole bunch of calories you don't really need.
2. Watch out for sugary drinks - What you drink is likely to be the biggest calorie trap that you may face. Beverages can contain hundreds of calories and they hardly make a dent in your appetite. Stick to water for the most part during the following 7 days.
3. Read lables - You need to be aware of what you eat and what it contains. Each product that you buy has a label with the number of calories on it. Don't count calories, just stay clear of calorie dense foods.
Now that you've got more control over what you eat, it's time to see how to burn more calories to lose 8 pounds in a week. Here are some workout tips for you:
1. Do a strength workout for your entire body every 2 days. The day in between should be reserved for resting your muscles, although you can do cardio. Training your entire body will get you to burn more calories in general.
2. Each day, do at least 30 minutes of intensive cardio. I like running or rowing myself, but you can choose other forms of cardio.
If you eat right and train hard, you may lose 8 pounds in a week
Copyright © 2013 - johndavenport.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com