If you want to lose 15 pounds in 2 months I suggest that you read this article all the way through. When you do so, you'll learn the exact steps you need to take to shed 15 lbs off your weight. If you don't, you will likely continue wasting time and effort on things that don't really work.
Losing 15 pounds in 2 months is not an easy or guaranteed thing. It takes effort, dedication, and determination. However, it can be done in a number of ways as long as you're committed to it.
Here are some tips to help you generate the kind of calorie burning required to achieve this weight loss:
1. Eat 4-6 meals each day - Eating smaller meals through
out the day instead of 3 big ones can have a positive effect on your appetite, energy levels, and metabolism. I hardly have big meals anymore. I only go with snacks and mini-meals. One diet plan that gives out a menu with 4-6 meals a day is the Fat Loss 4 Idiots diet that may help you to lose 15 lbs in 2 months.
2. Cut out the alcohol - Drinking alcohol delays the fat burning process. When you have alcohol in your body, you first burn off the alcohol calories and only then go to the fat. This means that when you drink alcohol (in addition to it being calorie rich), you also don't burn fat as fast as you might have done.
3. Do 30 minutes of aerobic exercise each day. This can be walking, running, swimming, cycling, working out with an aerobic DVD and so on. Being active each day is an excellent way to burn more calories each and every day and to shed more weight faster.
4. Eat a good breakfast in the morning with a dose of protein in it - Protein has been shown to curb your appetite and a good breakfast sets the tone for the rest of the day so that you have more energy and are less likely to "ruin" it by eating the wrong things during the day.
5. Do 10 minutes of exercise before breakfast. Since I've been doing this, I find that I have more energy, I eat better, and I've lost some weight. It's something that I now do each day. You don't have to do anything extreme. Some stretches, a few exercises, and some crunches should do nicely.
Copyright © 2013 - johndavenport.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com