Before I present my tips, I just want to say that no one can guarantee that you will get flat abs in a month. It depends on your starting point. If you have 30 pounds to lose, you won't be able to flatten your stomach in just a month. However, these tips will still work for you no matter what shape you're in right now. And, if you don't have too much to lose, you may indeed have a flat belly in 30 days by following these tips:
1. Get rid of all the sugar sodas in your house. I'm not going to name brands but you probably know which brands I'm referring to. Too many empty calories that you can definitely do without. Even diet sodas aren't the best juice of beverage for you. I'd go with fresh juices, water, and green tea for the time being.
2. Start doing intensive strength training workouts. You can bodyweight exercises if you don't have access to a gym, but some equipment like dumbbells and a stability ball is recommended. To get flat abs in a month you need to train your entire body to be able to burn as much body fat as you can. As you burn fat from your entire body regardless of which body part you train, you need to be fit all over.
3. Do intensive cardio training 3 times a week at least. Try to do cardio after you finish with your strength training. Make sure to really push yourself in each workout to achieve the best results. Don't measure the effectiveness of your workouts by time but by how they make you feel.
4. Eliminate all white flour products from your diet. These include breads, cereals, and pasta. Just do without them and switch to whole food options.
5. Avoid alcoholic drinks. Not only is alcohol rich in calories, it also delays the fat burning process your body does and makes it harder for you to melt away the excess fat you store.
6. Stop eating on each meal while you're still hungry. You will likely find that the hunger goes away naturally within 15 - 20 minutes. Our body takes a while to register that we've eaten so this is a good tip to avoid overeating needlessly.
7. Be as active as you can throughout your day to make sure you burn more calories. Remember, anything you can do to reduce belly fat will help you get flatter abs.
Copyright © 2013 - johndavenport.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com