The 100 Calorie Diet is the creation of two sisters: Susie and Tammie Trimble. Together the sisters are reported to have lost over 100 pounds of their weight by following this diet plan. Good for them. This is truly an impressive accomplishment. However, does this mean that this diet is perfect?
Far from it. The truth is that there are good and bad things about the 100 calorie diet that you should know about which is why I write this article with the pros and cons you need to know about to make an informed decision regarding this weight loss plan.
The concept of the program is simple: it matter far less what you eat than how much you eat. To make things simple for you, it's recommended that you keep track of how many calories you consume in 100 calorie increments, hence the name of the diet.
One of the impressive things about this plan is the lengths to which the Trimble sisters went to make it easier to keep track of those 100 calorie portions. They included a massive manual which details how big a portion you can eat from specific foods for it to include 100 calories, a guide with recipes of 100 calories, and a restaurant report to help you eat according to the diet outside your home.
Now that the concept is clear, let's go over the good and bad things about this plan.
- There's no need to give up your most loved foods, as long as you exercise control over quantities.
- The counters, guides, and reports are extensive.
- There's a money back guarantee with this diet plan.
- Includes many tips, tricks, and techniques to lose weight and keep it off.
- It is evident that the Trimble sisters put a lot of time and effort into making this diet plan helpful and complete.
- The diet plan doesn't separate healthy foods from less healthy ones as well as it should have.
- You need to count your calories - something that many experts vehemently oppose as being unproductive.
- You need to plan your meals ahead, making the diet a bit of a hassle.
This is a nice and sensible diet plan and it can work for you. However, counting your calories can turn into quite a bother, so know this going in. Other than that, you can definitely see results with this plan.
Copyright © 2013 - johndavenport.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com